Armed Defense Around Vehicles
Cars and Trucks are ubiquitous in our society. Chances are that you spend time in one just about everyday and have one or more near you almost all of the time, especially in public. Learning how to specifically fight from within and around vehicles is something that every armed person should do after establishing their fundamentals. This course will cover both pistol and defensive rifle. While not pre-requisites, it is suggested that students take CFS, CFC, ECQT and/or APH Courses from I.C.E. Training Certified Instructors prior to ADAV to get the most out of it. Topics to be Covered:
1. Review of Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting
2. Cover vs. Concealment, with demos.
3. Shooting through automotive glass, (with students shooting their guns/ammo)
4. Shooting through vehicles (various areas, students' guns/ammo)
5. Using Vehicles as cover while engaging threats.
6. Engaging a Threat that is Using a Vehicle as cover.
7. Fighting from within a Vehicle.
8. Fighting with a threat inside a vehicle (Simulation and Live Fire)
9. Using a vehicle as a defensive Tool.
10. Other topics driven by student questions, context and gear.
Pistol w/ 3 magazines & holster, Rifle w/ 2 magazines & case appropriate for transportation in vehicle, 250 pistol rnds, 150 rifle rounds and small amounts of defensive ammunition that the student wants to shoot through vehicle.
General Public / Law Enforcement / Military / Private Security
Taught by Rob Pincus
Cost: $300 + Ammunition
Back to Training Calendar REGISTER ONLINE NOW